Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Mothers of Srebrenica, Hajra Catic.

March 8th market the International Women's Day. I am preparing my next trip to Bosnia- overtime I prepare a new trip, I go through previous work. In order to mark March 8th- I could not think on anyone better then Hajra Catic from the organisation "Mothers of Srebrenica". It is an organisation that helps other women who seek justice from having lost their sons or husbands during the Genocide in Srebrenica in July 1995. Hajra is herself searching to find the remains of her own son, Nino, a journalist who will always be remembered for reporting from Srebrenica during the genocide. His last report said: "Srebrenica is turning into a vast slaughterhouse". More on this here: http://ks-imaging.blogspot.ch/p/srebrenica-bosnia.html.

No comments: